Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just imagine if it was turned around and YOU were the target

I was shopping for boots and shoes the other day. What a surpise. I saw a pair of boots made out of fur look to me like rabbit fur. I was a bit upset when I saw them. I kept looking at them thinking that a living creature died just to make these boots look good. They were horrible a symbol of death. Then I was thinking to myself ( this time) what if we had the right to post a video of how those boots got to be boots over the top of the display. So when someone with no feelings looks at them touches them the video goes on and you see the animal or animals skinned alive. A paper cut they hurt right imagine someone tearing your skin off. While you were still alive. If people would see how those boots got to be furry boots they would not touch them. The problem is what you don't see doesn't bother you. We need to expose more on how they die for HUMANS. I modeled stopped about 10 years ago. I did mostly work for Kodak. I also worked for department stores representing New York fashion exchange. One day I was going to go down the runway (cat walk) and they were going to put a full length fur coat on me. I refused to wear it. Of course another model took the coat within 5 minutes and went down the cat walk. In that business there is no loss. I did not regret that I was glad I did not wear it. People say oh they are raised for that fur. How can you raise something to kill and say it is ok that is what they are here for? What if you were raised just for your hair or your skin. You are born, you have the warmth of your mother, you eat, sleep, and then suddenly you are hanging up and a MAN and NOTE MAN mostly all men kill like that not woman is ready to skin you alive. Think about it. Just put yourself in there paws.


BYTW The store was Marshalls. Also Macey's

No comments: