Wednesday, October 7, 2009

???

WASHINGTON, Oct 6 (Reuters) - US President Barack Obama on Tuesday urged Iraqis to adopt an election law that would enable the country's national polls to take place as scheduled in January.

I know we are the stronger power. Why do we have to be??? Have you ever asked yourself. WHAT IF IRAQ SAID TO US THAT WE HAVE TO ADOPT AN ELECTION LAW soon or so to speak or else???? Really think about it. Who are we to tell other countries other nations what to do. We are here to take care of our Country. To protect our country. Making others do as we tell them is not freedom anywhere. Now I can see if another country is dangerous to a point they have missals pointing at us all the time. They say we have to do what they want us to do. Then we put up our wall. Until then let other countries have there way of life. Have there religions there believes. We will help fight the enemies that are hurting other innocent people in other countries but who are we to say DO THIS. I have to question that maybe I'm wrong my views are off the wall. I support our troops 100% always no matter where we are. I do not support a war that is fighting 10 year old kids. Woman and children. A war that is a terrorists war. Many Many oversea's countries have terrorists and they take care of them. Ireland, England, US and so on. My oppion is that we should let other countries run there country. Have there believes religion. We have ours. No one tells us we have to change our gov. BUT US.

I believe in protecting children and animals they don't have a voice to oppose what is happening to them. If a country is hurting animals killing them I do believe we and everyone should oppose it stop it and the same for here if we hurt animals we are making the laws more difficult for them and in jail. Animals and Children are the future of this earth. That we have something to say about. If I was running a country and trying to get the respect of people and other countries told me everyday what to do how to do it. I would be a bit angry. Also if the people of that country totally oppose the leader they will take care of it eventually. I love my country and will die for it. I don't believe in going over to other countries and telling them what to do. Just my thoughts. I think our President is doing a great job. He has come into leadership during terrible times. We all must support our leaders we do have the right to write and let them know what we want and don't want. It's in the constitution which some how got pushed under the bed. No one knows what the constitution says talking about us the average American. Read it and see. WE the people run the country helping our President and leaders do the right thing. Some how the people are forgotten.

Every Country on this earth has extremists, terrorists, have had this day one most likely. They were always fighting. The problem is the more we try to run other countries the bigger mess we cause. WHAT if another country sent soldiers over here I think we would have a problem with that. Suppose others wanted to get rid of the Catholic religion don't believe in it it's not my religion you only believe how I believe we would have a problem with that.

America the great country that it is and will always stand tall always in my eyes be the best Country in the world. Must take care of it's own people. Kiss the ground you walk on America is our Country our freedom. Let other countries live the way they want to. They will take care of there own.

No comments: