Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fur industry

Here I go again but I have to mention this. I was in Marshalls YES Marshalls and saw fur boots they must of been cat or rabbit fur. It made me sick because I know what those animals went through to make those boots.

I want a video in front of those boots showing the animals skined alive. The dogs that save your life if needed skinned alive. The cats that lower your blood pressure, bring you happiness, skinned alive. Millions.

China is now haveinf giraffes legs cut off for the born marrow. They laugh why do they laugh, because they are ruling the world no one really wants to admit this but they are.

Killing Rino's, Elephants, now Giraffes. They are not caring about anyone anything in this world. Now it is not the Chinese people it is their gov that is the blame. The gov is also allowing bear bile which is so painful to the bears to be used daily. One day and mark my words America is going to wake up fast and see they gave America away to a country a gov that does not care about life. We my friends are mixed in with this and until we get a gov to realize this we are doomed to just like all the animals.

They are still rounding up horses. Wild horses and Burro'w the BLM won't stop. Salazar is not normal just look at him he has something wrong with his mind. Like Hilter did. Mark my words it is going to get worse for us in the use to be Strongest, most powerful Country in the world. I love America it is my home and I will kiss the ground but i do not agree in what they are doing to our animals. Food food Thought

No comments: