2010 was allot of work, tears, upset, disappointments, frustration, it is a very difficult job helping children in need, abused, needing homes, missing it is a difficult job saving animals that were forgotten, abused. But I did the best I can and helped many children, missing, abused, animals missing, dumped abused. This is not about YOU it is about the WORLD and WE have a responsibility to take care of the weak, sick, abused, missing. Help others, help our Wild Mustangs and Burro's give a CHILD a HOME, FOOD, WATER. Help a starving pet. Love your family be there for people don't just think of YOU.
Get involved, find out why that child is crying don't just walk by. If you see an animal locked in a car and it's 100 degrees out or even 70 call the police. Don't let it die or suffer. I have worked another year. This is one of the saddest in my career. Many of our Wild Horses and Burro's are being rounded up and sent to slaughter.
I know many people out there are saying who cares. I don't like horses anyway. It is not just about horses it is what is happening. The principle behind all this. If things continue to happen without permission without asking the people to vote to help to know they just go in and do it....this disease will spread and soon it will be happening on your front lawn.
There is a direct link between animal abuse and human abuse. Letting animal abuse go is letting the disease to spread to grow and may end up in your lap. When you see an animal abused look into your childs eyes you would not want it to happen to them. Animals have children in there own world they are a different species on this earth. They love, care, for there young. They are here for a reason to help in everyway to balance this earth to keep it livable for us. WE have one planet that we know of to live on WE can't destroy it. The human race has not been around as long as animals so they do know something we don't. I have studied 21 years of education and I am still learning. EDUCATION is another key word to human life and understanding. I know, I see, I will work my best to make things better. 2011 I am waiting for you and you will be the best year ever.
In a country well governed poverty is something to be ashamed of. ... "A society is ultimately judged by how it treats its weakest and most vulnerable members. .... You don't know if you're going to be born rich or poor.
No comments:
Post a Comment